I hail from the West Coast of Canada, and even though I don't live there anymore, my heart will always yearn for the amazing rugged beauty of British Columbia. This pattern was inspired by the collision of nature that occurs there. You can stand on a beach, and gaze at the ocean... and then turn around and be faced with soaring mountain vistas!
Cross Stitch Kit Contents:
- Reference cover photo of finished piece
- Colour chart with DMC colour codes used along with all required thread pre-cut for easy use
- PDF pattern, enlarged for easy reading
- PDF stitching basics guideline for all experience levels
- Embroidery needle
- pre cut embroidery thread
- Aida Fabric in the colour indicated
This design was stitched on 14 count White AIDA cloth, and is mounted in a 8" hoop.
Made in: Toronto ON Canada
Artist: Diana Watters