This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of striking Canadian northern lights above mountains. Stitch your own version of this amazing natural phenomenon!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 7" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 83 stitches wide by 75 stitches high and involves the use of 10 different colours.
It is made using only basic stitches.
This kit is packaged and shipped using recycled and eco-friendly materials.
Made in: Toronto, Ontario Canada
Artist: Max Pigeon