This cross stitch kit features a geometric landscape composed of a waterfall in the middle of a mountain range. If you love the great outdoors and want to celebrate the beauty of nature for a few hours of stitching, this design is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 6" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 73 stitches wide by 54 stitches high and involves the use of 12 different colours.
It is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches.
This kit is packaged and shipped using recycled and eco-friendly materials.
Made in: Toronto, Ontario Canada
Artist: Max Pigeon