This 'Sugar Maple' cross stitch kit celebrates the beauty of trees and woodlands. Each kit includes TWO colour palettes so you can choose which one to use!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- TWO patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project once;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 60 stitches wide by 47 stitches high and involves the use of 7 different colours (4 for the green version, 6 for the orange version).
It is made using mostly basic stitches with a few back stitches.
This kit is packaged and shipped using recycled and eco-friendly materials.
Made in: Toronto, Ontario Canada
Artist: Max Pigeon